Please read the following prior to your use.
Welcome to our website!!!
Welcome to Get Pet Now website – www.getpetnow.com. These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to the Site, and all of its divisions, subsidiaries, and affiliate operated Internet sites, which reference these Terms and Conditions. This website is owned and operated by Get Pet Now. Throughout the site, the terms (“Get Pet Now”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) offers an online marketplace for all types of pets, through this website www.getpetnow.com (the “Service”.)
AGREEMENT OF TERMS
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) are provided to guide your use of and relationship with our Site, web pages, platforms, applications, products and services. In these Terms, you may be addressed as “you”, “your” or “User”. The rules that follow are really important and form part of the Terms and Conditions of Service (“Terms”). If you don’t agree with these rules or any other portion of the Terms, please don’t use the Service.
Get Pet Now offers this website, including all information regarding our online Pet’s and Animal marketplace, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here. Get Pet Now a company registered in Quebec Canada and operating within the ambit of the laws of the Canada and European Union (EU),
We may amend these Terms at any time by posting revised Terms on the Site and/or sending you Notice of the same to the email address associated with your Account, as defined herein. Each revised version will state its effective date, which will be on or after the date in which it is posted or sent. Your continued use of the Services after the effective date constitutes your acceptance of the revised Terms.
You understand that by using Services, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms, including any and all of your warranties and representations contained herein. If you do not accept these Terms in their entirety, you may not access or use the Services. If you agree to these Terms on behalf of an entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that entity to these Terms. In that event, “you” and “your” will refer and apply to that entity.
GetPetNow exclusive and sole responsibility is only in the particular content GetPetNow provides to the USERS through this WEBSITE, services included. Any incomplete, incorrect, or misconceived information included by the USER or inaccurate use of the GetPetNow WEBSITE and its SERVICES shall be the complete responsibility of the USER, and GetPetNow shall not be responsible for this.
GetPetNow operator shall not be accountable in the below-given cases:
- Circulation of inaccurate, unreliable, or not secure information on the internet.
- Computer failure while using the website.
- Website illegal use without the knowledge of GetPetNow operator.
DEFINITIONS OF TERMS
“Account” means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by users to access Paid content and / or any communications System on the website;
“Content” means any text, graphic, image, audio, video, software, data compilation, and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on, or forms part of this website;
“Animal/Pet’s” means any Animal’s and Pet’s that Get Pet Now Market advertises and / or makes available for sale through this website;
“Services” means, means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Get Pet Now Market makes available through the website either now or in the future;
“Payment information” means any details required for the purchase of goods from this website. This includes, but is not limited to, credit / debit card numbers, bank account numbers and sort codes
“System” means any online communications infrastructure that Get Pet Now Market makes available through the website either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
“user” or “users” means any third party that accesses the website and is not employed by Get Pet Now Market and acting in the course of their employment;
“Website” means the website that you are currently using (www.getpetnow.com) and any sub-domains of this site (e.g. getpetnow) unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions
“Advertiser” means any User that uses the Services to purchase our products.
“Booking Form” means the form, either in hard copy or electronic (i.e., on our website) where Get Pet Now or the Customer completes with the Customer’s information and details for an order or booking;
“Intellectual Property Rights” means, any and all right, title, and interest of every kind whatsoever, whether now known or unknown, in and to patents, trade secret rights, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade dress and similar rights of any type under the laws of any governmental authority, including, without limitation, all applications and registrations relating to the foregoing.
“Prohibited Advertisers” means any company that may be reasonably classified as a “multi-level marketing company” or any company that creates, produces, or distributes adware, malware, spyware, or any other software that may reasonably be classified as a “potentially unwanted program” or “PUA.”
“Protected Content” means all non-User Generated Content included as part of the Services, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, the look and feel of the Services, including, without limitation, the text, graphics, code, and other materials contained therein.
“Terms of Service” or (“Terms”) means any and all terms, conditions, obligations, covenants, representations, and warranties contained herein.
By creating an account and using our service, you fully accept and agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions. We have the right to cancel your account at any time, without notice, if we deem that you have violated any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
We may update our Terms and Conditions from time to time, so you are advised to ensure that you visit this page occasionally. This is because your continued use of our site assumes that you have read the amended agreement every time you make use of the services that we provide to our site’s users.
We make every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors, features, specifications, and details of the Pet’s and Animal’s Offerings available on the Site. However, we do not guarantee that the colors, features, specifications, and details of the Marketplace Offerings will be accurate, complete, reliable, current, or free of other errors, and your electronic display may not accurately reflect the actual colors and details of the products. All Marketplace Offerings are subject to availability, and we cannot guarantee that Marketplace Offerings will be in stock. Certain Marketplace Offerings may be available exclusively online through the Site.
PURCHASES AND PAYMENT PROCESS
Get Pet Now site accept the following forms of payment: Visa and Mastercard via stripe payment.
You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases of the Pets An Animals Offerings made via the Site. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment.
We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Site. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment method, and/or orders that use the same billing or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
GET PET NOW STANDARD RULES
By joining our website, you warrant that you will comply with the following terms:
In order for you to experience the Getpetnow website to its full extent, you are required to create an account wherein you provide complete and accurate information that you update as and when necessary.
- You will keep your account details (including, but not limited to, your password and your login details) confidential and ensure that you will log off to prevent unauthorised use by others.
- You are only allowed to create one account on this site.
- You will not use any username that is offensive, suggests a relationship with a trade or brand name, or implies that you are a private breeder and that you will change your username when you are asked to within a given time limit.
- You will not do anything that may serve to damage the operation of the site or cause it to stop working for any length of time.
- You will not serve to violate the recognition and application of our intellectual property in any way and at any time contrary to the Canada governing law.
- You will not do anything that will allow you to gain access to secure/restricted parts of our site or to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse-engineer any part of this site without permission.
- Your account may be closed without prior notice if you violate any of our Terms and Conditions, but you do not have any right to cancel this Agreement at any time in keeping with the governing law.
All pet adverts are subject to verification Getpetnow has the right to take down any ad from any account without notice or warning if we deem it unfit or inappropriate for any reason.
- You are required to state whether you are a breeder, private individual, or member of a rescue centre.
- You are not allowed to sell any pets if you are not the owner of the pet.
- You are required to submit the exact photo of the animal being advertised. If you are advertising a litter, it is mandatory for you to include the photos of each pet, either as a group or individually.
- Any animal you advertise should be located in the Quebec Canada, and the address stated in your advert must be an accurate and permanent location of the animal.
- Any animal imported from outside the Quebec Canada is not allowed to be advertised on the site.
- When you create an advert, you must categorise the animal correctly and avoid misleading descriptions.
- You must disclose the animal’s true breed, and if it is a cross-breed, you will clearly state it in the description.
- All health and welfare issues of the animal must be disclosed and clearly stated.
- You are required to show any prospective owner the mother of all the puppies and/or kittens that you advertise and, where possible, the father.
- You should only advertise animals that are fully weaned, and for dogs and cats, they must be 8 weeks old or older.
- All puppies advertised must be microchipped.
- You are not allowed to advertise animals of any kind as food.
- You are not allowed to advertise dogs for fighting purposes.
- You are not allowed to advertise birds with clipped wings and cats that have been declawed.
- You are not allowed to advertise any animal for the purpose of breeding.
- You are not allowed to advertise dogs with tacked eyes, docked tails, and cropped ears unless the animal is a rescuer and the advert type is ‘For Adoption,’
- Animals that have been farmed are strictly not allowed to be advertised on the site.
- If the animal for rehoming is registered, you are required to state the registration authority in your advertisement and provide all paperwork for verification.
- We do not allow advertisements for selling or for adopting pregnant animals.
- Swapping of animals is strictly prohibited.
- Adverts for wild animals of any kind are strictly prohibited.
- We do not allow any adverts to be listed that involve delivery of any form.
- If your pet is registered with any governing body, you must state this in the advert and provide the paperwork to this effect, as and where it is required.
- No pets may be advertised as presents or gifts at any time.
- Any suspected illicit or irresponsible activity may lead to your account’s cancellation without notice
You will not use our service to threaten, harass, impersonate, or bully anyone that is using the site in any circumstances at any time.
- You will not upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
- You will not upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that is in violation of copyright or trademark law—or any other law protecting intellectual property in any jurisdiction—or that violates an individual’s publicity or privacy rights.
- You will not upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, ‘junk mail,’ ‘spam,’ ‘chain letters,’ ‘pyramid schemes,’ ‘affiliate links,’ or any other form of solicitation.
- You will not transmit any viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You will not use our service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, including the laws of your local jurisdiction, regarding online conduct and acceptable content (including, but not limited to, intellectual property laws).
- You will not access without consent, interpose with, disrupt, or damage any network or equipment on which our Site is stored, any part of our Site, any software or equipment or network utilised or owned by any third party, and any software utilised in the provision of our Site.
- You are not allowed any publishing or exploitation of the Website, promotional or commercial distribution, or any materials, content, data, or code in the Site lest stated otherwise on the Site or in these Terms and Conditions. You must indicate preceding written permission from our authorised personnel or the otherwise applicable rights holder.
- You are prohibited from displaying, posting, downloading, reproducing, publishing, copying, transmitting, distributing, performing, modifying, transferring, broadcasting, and creating derivative works from, exploiting or otherwise selling any materials, code, data, or content available through or on the Website, other than as expressly allowed herein or on the Website.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
THE SITE AND THE MARKETPLACE OFFERINGS ARE PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OUR SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND THE MARKETPLACE OFFERINGS AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY  ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS,  PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE,  ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN,  ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE OR THE MARKETPLACE OFFERINGS,  ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR  ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE MARKETPLACE OFFERINGS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US DURING THE six  mONTH PERIOD PRIOR TO ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING. CERTAIN CANADA LAWS AND INTERNATIONAL LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Use of the Get Pet Now website implies your agreement to always defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless, along with any and all of its agents, employees, and officers against all liabilities, claims, damages, costs, and expenses linked to your use of the website; materials you post, upload, email, or otherwise transmit via the website; or your violation, breach or alleged breach of these terms and conditions.
In the event that any provision of these Terms is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
In the event the parties are not able to resolve any Dispute between them arising out of or concerning these Terms, or any provisions hereof, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise at law or in equity for damages or any other relief, then such Dispute must be resolved solely by final and binding arbitration pursuant to the Federal Arbitration Act, conducted by a single neutral arbitrator and administered by the Canada Arbitration Association, in a location mutually agreed upon by the parties.
MODIFICATIONS OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS & THE SITE
As previously stated, we reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without notice. As a result, you MUST visit this page occasionally to ensure that you are up-to-date on any modifications. We also reserve the right to change any of the site content as and when we deem it to be required without notice or liability, but the Terms and Conditions, at the time of changing, will still apply to any changes made. Therefore, continuing to access the Get Pet Now website confirms that you are aware of any changes that are made at any time and that you agree to abide by these changes in full and without exception.
These conditions are governed by and interpreted following the laws of the Quebec Canada, and the use of the Canada Convention of Contracts for the International Sales of Goods is expressly excluded. If your habitual residence is in the EU, and you are a consumer, you additionally possess the protection provided to you by obligatory provisions of the law in your country to residence.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.